Nova Biomedical may collect personal information through our websites, online and in-person seminars, e-learning modules, mailers, and personal contact with our staff.
Information We Collect Online
Website traffic and browsing data are collected solely for the purposes of maintaining and administering our websites. Our web servers do not recognize any information regarding the personal information of any visitor.
Personal information provided for product documentation requests on our corporate website is used for this purpose only. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Personal information volunteered via our online contact form is used for marketing purposes only and is not shared with any other organization for commercial purposes. If you do not want this information to be included in our database, please email us at email@example.com and your information will be removed.
Google Analytics Service
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser's privacy preferences menu. To avoid receiving cookies on the browser of your mobile device, please refer to its user manual.
Information You Provide
Nova Biomedical collects personal information that you provide to us, for example, when purchasing a product, requesting marketing products and information, contacting our technical service department, or responding to surveys. This may include:
- Contact information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address
- Registration information such as your username and password
- Employment, education, and other background information when you inquire about employment at Nova Biomedical
- Payment information such as banking information, delivery address, and billing address when purchasing a product
- Information you provide when completing our online contact form or submitting other information